Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Day at the Children's Museum

We had a great day,
THANK YOU for the invite e r y n



The airplane was a big hit in our family



scared........if these were your pilots MAYBE

now introducing
liam stayed out of the pictures..typical
this is the only one I got of him
he had a great time !
Emme as you can imagine
LOVED THE SPOTLIGHT


Jaxson spent a very long time looking through the microscope

can you say great Birthday Present idea
The kids did great, we had fun, a day well spent !

2 comments:

Miss Brandy said...

I love this song. I've been trying to find it.

brand

Justin Jacki Jaden Halli Ragen said...

You beat me to it!! I loved looking through you blog. Didn't make it all the way through, but plan to. I will check back often!
You have cute kids also, I love your little girls hat. where did you get that???