Monday, September 01, 2008

funny Monday




A Funny thing happened the other day..............












Jaxson said his bottom chin was hurt, when questioned the bottom chin turned out to be his HEEL




YOUR TURN **** YOUR TURN
YOUR TURN **** YOUR TURN
YOUR TURN **** YOUR TURN
YOUR TURN **** YOUR TURN
YOUR TURN **** YOUR TURN
YOUR TURN **** YOUR TURN

6 comments:

Franklin Family said...

A funny thing happened the other day...

I left the room for 30 seconds to get a load of laundry. When I came back in, Sariah had pushed her scooter over to the piano. She climbed on the scooter, climbed on the piano bench, and then climbed on to the PIANO and was stomping on the keys. It was a moment where I asked myself, "Do I grab the camera, or do I grab the child before she falls?" I grabbed my baby girl. =)

Love the bottom chin!

it's just lisa said...

lol. my bottom chin, too funny.

OK- um today I went crazy (just as I always said I would) and Jason dropped me off at the crazy house (just as he said he always would) but I got better by dinner time and came home!

Sprack Attack said...

I was walking through the fair today with my dad. All of a sudden he points to the lady beside him (we didn't know her) and says did you know this lady weighs 2100 pounds. The lady gave him a weird look, and walked away. Turns out he was talking about the horse behind her.

Miss Brandy said...

Georgia came into the family room while we were watching "Ghost Busters", (which by the way I don't remember being so scary or adult), and said while standing about 2 feet from the screen, "What the h***?! Good gracious!"

Wonder where she picked that up? Thank goodness her father was not in the room!

Trish Griffee said...

my insert to monday....:)

I watched a nearly 400 lb. man tell the nearly 200 lb. man to get out of the truck stuck in the sand up to the axles so he could get it out...bet you can't guess who's logic this was:)

shelly said...

I bought a little dad and mom doll for the kids to play with and handed Kimball the girl (he's fond of girls) and Cannon the boy. Well Cannon has gone around for weeks now telling people.
"My mom got me a new daddy"
"Have you seen my new daddy?"
"My new daddy has a pink shirt"