I excuse my addiction
"one day they will love these pictures.. if they don't their spouse will...right"
"I blame them...they don't have to be so cute...do they"
a quote by Anias Nin says
"we write to taste life twice......."
maybe I {momparrazi} to taste life twice
***attention grandmas you can print these out, just click on the image first then save in larger format***








5 comments:
Oh my, your kids could be models! Not that I am suggesting that crazy lifestyle, but they really truly could be, they are so beautiful.
I totally agree with your sentiments on mom parrazi! I say it is because I have to catch them being cute! So it is positive reinforcement on being wonderful! No I am a Mom and like to take pictures off my cute boys
Your kids are adorable. Keep the camera shooting!!
Ann
Beautiful kids.
I see nothing wrong with being a "momparrazi" :P my kids think my camera is an appendage on me :) This is so bad to confess...I have AT LEAST one picture taken of each and every day since Ella was born (she is 4) ...okay so maybe a few days have been missed but I would say under 10...I'm a little camera happy.
Cute pictures, I love the way you set those up. Where is your funny Monday blog today. I went to Rachel's baby shower this weekend, and after it was over I was visiting with your Mom and Aunt Leeanna and Natalie. Aunt Leeanna said she was getting her eyes fixed the next day. Then she excitedly (is that a word) said, "They gave me a "loaner" contact. I am not sure I would want to go to her eye doctor if they hand out loaner contacts. Another funny eye story. I told Koy (my 8 year old) that he had really wonderful eyes the other day. He said thanks, and they are really easy to see through too.
Post a Comment