Monday, September 15, 2008

Funny Monday

a funny thing happened the other day........

Emeline just about got kicked out of nursery......apparently she was hitting the other children then immediately following the blow with "I sorry", over and over again

she's got another 2 years in the big N hope she can manage not to be expelled

Got any delinquent kidz ?

Spill it !

4 comments:

Sprack Attack said...

When my brother was younger, he was jumping on mom, and generally making a pest of himself. Mom was trying to do something (I don't remember what) and finally said, "Bug off." Matt looked at her smiled, jumped on her lap and said, "BUG ON!"

chelsea :: stock said...

hey- as emeline's nursery teacher I must clear her name.

she indeed had a bit of a hitting problem, but she wasn't the only one, it was kind of a chain reaction kinda day. it WAS kinda funny that she would hit, then when asked to apologize, would hit them again and say "SORRY!"

okay okay so it's pretty much like you told it, but she wasn't the only culprit and we would never expel any of our beautiful class! :)

Franklin Family said...

That little stinker! At least she was apologizing.

Today, I had to bathe my 3 month old niece in the sink to clean off a diaper blow-out. That's about as eventful as it was around here.

Miss Brandy said...

While we were away this weekend my parents had our kids and my mom brought them back home to sleep in their own beds Sunday night before school. So they stopped and got ice cream along the way. Isaac announced, "I'm not having any, there's sugar in it." So he had a hamburger.

This amazing child has sworn off anything that isn't "good for my body", he holds his own regular soccer practices and is a genius. How in the world did he end up with me as his mother?