Okay Okay
I have been working on launching
so funny Monday was delayed
we have one funny story which if you know my AUnt would make you roll
and with out further adieu
here is mine
i heard the small voice of my only daughter from upstairs
"don't touch my booty !"
"MOM, he is touching my booty"
"Jaxson, give my my booty"
"mom..dad jaxson has my booty"
Turns out Jaxson had her Sleeping "Beauty" Doll
the Mr. and I rolled over that one for awhile
Your Turn
YOUR TURN
y o u r t u r n



2 comments:
I have many funnies and then it is Monday and I can't think of a single one. So my job this week is to watch for one.
Did you know that Alysha took the pictures for Brooke White's CD. Such a talented sister.
We went over a train overpass and Olivia said, "Mom, why does the train have rocks in it?" I said, " It's coal. Some people used it to make their house warm, sometimes it makes electricity..."
"and for diamonds too." she says.
So, to summarize, I'm raising a drama queen, hussy, diva.
How in the world did she know that????????
Post a Comment