Today I turned 25 years old.I don't know why this seems old to me, nevertheless it does. I had a great birthday. The boyz woke me up with birthday cake in bed. Angelo made me tea and toast, my fav breakfast. Jaxson and Liam spent the intire day saying "Happy Birthday Mom". I had lunch with Brandi & my Mother at an Indian Resturant, also my fav. Then Angelo took me to dinner at The Thai Village ( the boyz stayed with Grandma). Angelo Wrote Happy Birthday on the bathroom mirror with shaving cream. This is a little tradition he has with me he always writes things on the mirror, love letters and such. I really love it. He is so good to me. I have begun to think these little things are better than any present I could have.
I am so blessed with an amazing family.


0 comments:
Post a Comment