Monday, May 22, 2006

Summer is Here




We went with Angelo to BYU today, he had to get some papers. It is fun to go to campus when it is not so busy. The kids love to walk around on campus. When we came home we spent the rest of the evening playing outside, summer is so nice for the kids. They really enjoy being able to ride bikes and play.

Think Angelo is too big for Jaxsons bike ???

Well they had fun anywayAfter we put the kids to bed we continued watching season finallys. Tonights was 24, amazing. We are totally hooked, I can't believe we have to wait until January for the next day. Tomorrow American idols season finally starts. I can't believe how hooked we get to these programs. After watching 24 I went to the gym with Brandy. I am really out of shape, I am glad I have my gym pass it is really nice to go bonus I feel great after.

0 comments: