We went to visit my Grandma & Grandpa today with my Mom. My Grandparents have been sick so they hadn't seen Hazel yet. We had a great time.
Jaxson showed off some of his dance moves. Jaxson and Grandpa Great ( as he calls him) played with my Grandfathers reacher thing. Jaxson would put Liams and his shoes on the floor then my Granpa would grab them with the reacher thing and hand them back to Jaxson, then they would switch ( Jaxson using the reacher and my Grandpa collection the shoes) I think they did this for at least a half and hour. I am really glad that we are able to have a relationship with my Grandparents and that they are able to know my children.
It was a fun day. My Grandpa just had hip replacment surgery, and while we went to get them lunch he started to mow the front lawn. We got back just in time to finish the job, I must admit I am not the greatest lawn mower around. My Grandpa gave me some pointers and supervised, so I think it all turned out good enough. My Mother is trying to set up a mowing service so next week it will be a professional job, I am sure that will make my Grandpa happy. He takes such pride in the apperance of his yard. I love that about my Grandpa, he always has a beautifully kept yard.
My children also introduced my Grandparents to a "fun" movie SKY HIGH, which my Grandpa watched a little with them. I am sure they appreciated him taking an intrest in things they like.


0 comments:
Post a Comment