Thursday, May 18, 2006

Book Club

Every third thursday of the month I go to book club. This months book was Tess of the D'Ubervilles. I always enjoy the discussions, but not always the books.This is the case with this book. I don't really like depressing books, it seemed to me that the characters always made the worst possible choices. I just don' t subscribe to that theory. I believe people are generally good. Oh well, it was a fun discussion. I really rely on book club and dinner at Rae's to keep me from loosing my mind. I mean that literally, sometimes I get worried that all I do and think about is kid stuff and when they grow up I won't know how to be an adult. Well anyways that is why I continue read and try to get out at least 2 times a month to talk with other women.

 Posted by Picasa

0 comments: