Jack our dog has a new pink shirt, he wears it all the time.
I didn't think he could look anymore like a Grandpa ( I was wrong)
Today, we went to breakfast at Golden Corral (barf) with the Smith's. We then hung out at DI where I b0ught myself a great computer monitor. It is so nice to be able to see the things I am posting.
We were supposed to be camping, or in Las Vegas both were considered for this memorial day weekend. Well, here we are hanging out at the DI ( pathetic, huh). I am trying to plan something, anything for tonight and Monday.
I didn't think he could look anymore like a Grandpa ( I was wrong)
Today, we went to breakfast at Golden Corral (barf) with the Smith's. We then hung out at DI where I b0ught myself a great computer monitor. It is so nice to be able to see the things I am posting. We were supposed to be camping, or in Las Vegas both were considered for this memorial day weekend. Well, here we are hanging out at the DI ( pathetic, huh). I am trying to plan something, anything for tonight and Monday.


0 comments:
Post a Comment