I love Saturdays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angelo is home, it always feels better when he is around. We took the kids to the car wash, washed and vacuumed the car ( the car was disgusting, no joke). The boyz had a great time, they love to help dry the car.Doesn't it look so great
After nap we went to Walmart to get Jaxson a new bike. He had outgrown his old one and had started to use the neighbor girls Dora bike. He rode his bike through the isles of Walmart nearly causing some of the older patrons to pass out he flew by them so fast.It was really enjoyable to see him so happy, and on a bike that was the right size.
I found another great accesory for Hazel Jane it is a paci holder that is beaded and cute. I love all this girl stuff it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo FUN!!!
We spent the rest of the day watching the boyz ride bikes on the sidewalk. Jaxson on the sidewalk and trying to convice Liam he is not to ride on the street.We had a great relaxing Saturday, I really love Saturdays




0 comments:
Post a Comment