Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy Birthday Angelo

Today was Angelo's 28th Birthday.
I took the kids to the dollar store to pick some presents for him, this is a very funny process. Jaxson & Liam roam the isles of the store picking up anything that they think Dad may need. Jaxson ended up with around 60 items,
Liam with 1 ( large bag of chocolate).
Next comes the trades, I have to convince Jaxson that we are not spending $60 ( good luck). We trade, " do you like this more than that" this goes on for a very long time.
Finally the four of us leave the dollar store with 20 items in toe. We then took Angelo to lunch. We went to Arby's, the boys gave him their gifts.
He loved them all and responded appropriately.
After work and naps we took the boys for my Mom to watch them while
we went to dinner at Cafe Rio.
After all this we met at my Moms for cake and ice cream. Angelo then got to open the grown up gifts. Hammock with standdriver for golftravel scrabblesoccer ballchess setthe tv show dinosaurs on dvdAll in all I think it was a good Birthday for him. I can't believe it we are getting older, we are really growing up.
I am hoping that he will graduate before we are celebrating his 30th !!!!!!

 Posted by Picasa

0 comments: